Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rhyming riddle

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

Riddle 1
Though not a plant,Has leaves.Though not a beast,Has spine.Though many wouldn't need this thing'Tis more valuable than wine.
What is it?

Riddle 2
Around the corner there is a tree.Under the tree there is a school.In the school there is a desk.Behind the desk there is a bell.Behind the desk is a teacher.
What is her name?

Riddle 3
There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:The first he runs and never wearies,The second eats and is never full.The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
Who are they?

Riddle 4
Hibernating when it is cold,But when it is warm I become bold;I light up the night,For every child`s delight.Some people I might annoyBut to others I bring joy.
What am I?

wth happened to my blog huh? hahha. btw, need the answers?HERE

1 comment:

ANT NON said...

bahahaha who da hell care bout thiss

the answersss, xD

1)book
2)isabell
3)Water, Fire, Earth, and Wind
4)Firefly / lightning bug