Thursday, September 17, 2009

life in multicolorr

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

Do you go for what you want
Created by paches96


There's a new Chanel bag that EVERYONE is dying for, but it's SOOOOO expensive!!!!!!! What do you do?

a) I charge it on my credit card, if everyone wants it, i HAVE to have it...DUH!!!!!!!
b) Well, i really like the bag...so maybe i'll save my birthday money/ alowance/ X-Mas money to get...
c) No, it's ok...i mean i like it, but i don't want my friends ti be jealous of me...

Do you care about other people's feelings?

a) No...i only care about myself...they should be worried about MY feelings...DUH!!!!!!!
b) Yes...i always try to do what's right...i hope people can appreciate that...
c) OF COURSE I DO...that's all that matters...


Do you get offended easily?

a) No...i know people are jealous of me...
b) DUH! Sometimes...depending on the matter...if it's unimportant i just let it roll...
c) No...my feelings don't really matter to anyone

Do you have a lot of friends?

a) Yeah...EVERYONE wants to be MY friend...
b) I have a few REALLY good friends...
c) I have friends, but i'm kinda the outsider of the group...


What are your friends like?

a) Like i said...EVERYONE loves me...DUH...(me: yeah right *sarcastic tone*)
b) My friends and i are really tight...we always have a good time when we're together...
c) I think they're ok...i don't spend that much time with them...

(sincerely not sincere xP)

MY RESULT:


On the Bench...
Maybe you like watching others people be happy, you probably put others first, good for you, but you have to learn when your needs are more important than others. You deserve to get what you want just as much as the next person!!! So live a little, and try harder, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

No comments: