This is the toughest interview ever guys!!
okay so whyyy? because MAIWP will give you about 15,000usd per year for medic di mesir (tak banyak pun but i think its enough or more than enough to live in egypt)
emm but i dont think the interview is hard because of the total money they give you
OK so what has been asked to me during the interview:
0. tell us about your family, whatchu do in your previous school..
1. kelantan's issue (air, sungai)
2. FELDA's issue
3. tell us about the current issue
4. what blog are u following, tell us whats the content
5. newspaper u read? (i answered HARAKAH by accident! )
6. tell us about twitter and facebook
7. sekolah agama dapat pangkat apa UPSRA
8. how is your bahasa arab's knowledge? how many years u learn b.arab?
9. baca surah Yaasin
10. any other surah yang panjang? ( i chose al-mulk! and thank god tak suruh baca sampai habis)
Some of my friends were asked about the nuclear thingy, rukun solat, rukun iman, syarat sah... be prepared la for feqah's knowledge :P
and the interview was in bahasa kay, :)
Alhamdulillah, as a result, saya berjaya ditawarkan biasiswa ini! :)
Terima kasih ya allah :)
*some of my friends failed to answer almost everything except their personal details but still got the offer. hehe i dont know how MAIWP choose people to sponsor :p but of course they'll choose the best la kan? maybe my friends lied that they fail to answer lololol