Saturday, June 13, 2009

school-survival

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

QUOTE
"I believe that school makes complete fools of our young men, because they see and hear nothing of ordinary life there." - Petronius

Excuses for Missing School

-I didn't come to school yesterday because I was feeling like I was going to be sick, but thankfully I wasn't!

-I'm sorry Alyaa can't go to school today because her hormones are raging.

-Alyaa was absent yesterday because she had a stomach.

-excuse Alyaa's absents she has smoked too much weed over the last few days and is extremely tired.


Prank Ideas for when bored in class

-walk around class begging for spare change

-Chew on your arm until someone notices.

-After the teacher explains something, laugh really loud and say "Oh, now I get it!"

-Lick yourself clean like a cat does.

-After the teacher has explained something, say "Quite right, old bean" in the typical old english style

-Sing your questions to the class.

-After the teacher explains something, laugh really loud and say "Oh, now I get it!"

-Stare continually at the teacher's private areas. Occasionally lick your lips. :))

-when the teacher turns their back to the class, scream and bang desks, then when they turn around act normal and get on with your work

-Put your hand up, and when the teacher acknowledges you, just say "I'm pointing at the ceiling".

-Repeat everything the teacher says right after him/her to confirm that you agree. When they ask you to stop, say "but I love you so!!"


more!!

1 comment:

maryjane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.